After payment, you will receive a link to download all files.
So when you make a purchase, make sure, you provide your email!
If you have any questions, just write to email@example.com
ULTIMATE WARM-UP SET
I am a certified coach and author of more than 50 different futsal methodical materials and video courses.
This time I would like to present you the video course "Ultimate Futsal Warm-up".
WHY IS IT ULTIMATE?
Because it covers everything you need to know!
3. Video Examples
4. More than 40 different exercises!
- The Course starts with the explanation of key aspect of correct warm-up and warm-down procedures
- Information on the necessary duration of stretching before and after the training session
- Examples of drills from real training sessions
- Examples of drills with and without the ball - to warm muscles
- Examples of dynamic stretching drills
- Examples of static stretching
- Examples of warming-down drills (as a free DVD)
BONUS DVD: WARM-DOWN DRILLS
Here are some screenshots:
What are the ways to pay?
I WOULD LIKE TO BUY THE COURSE! WHAT DO I DO?
1. Paypal, Qiwi, VISA, AMEX, MASTERCARD:
Just add this DVD to the Shopping Cart and proceed to the checkout
To pay in, using the Paypal account, USE THIS LINK
In this case you will not get the physical DVD case sent to you, but instead you will receive the link to download all materials from the course. This way you will be able to save shipping cost (about 7-10$) and save time, while waiting the DVD.
Wow! This is awesome!!!
This is really something! Everything I need is in here! Warming-up drills, stretching exercises and warming-down drills!
Dmitry, Germany, 27 y.o., player
Hi! Thank you for this DVD. Now I have everything I need ... for years! This is a tool, that I needed for a long time!
Michael, Spain, 38 y.o., coach
Hey Artyom! Thank you for this course. I liked you theoretical part of it very much. I always wanted to know, what is the difference between the effect of dynamic and static stretching.
I also liked the drills with the ball - to warm the muscles before the training session!
Thank you and good luck in your work!
Goran, Slovakia, playing coach, 30 y.o.