After payment, you will receive a link to download all files.
So when you make a purchase, make sure, you provide your email!
If you have any questions, just write to email@example.com
EVERY SPECIFIC OF TRAINING DIFFERENT AGE GROUPS
U6, U8, U12, U14, U16, U19
- How different age group should be prepared
- How the coach should be dealing with different age group
- What is right moment to focus on tactics and when - on skills
- What to start with, when you are given a certain age group
- How the personality of a young player is formed
- When do you start using the ball size 4
- What part and percentage of a training session should be planned for coaching coordination and fitness
- How do you divide (in %) a training session between coordination, fitness, technique and coordination
- What is the ideal duration of a training session in a certain age group
- Size of the goal suitable for different age groups
- How do you teach players to react to victories and losses
- How should a coach be working with his children in order to better opponents in other clubs
- How do you teach players to approach training mentally correctly
- How do you grow a professional!
- and MUCH MUCH MORE!
Here are some screenshots:
What are the ways to pay?
I WOULD LIKE TO BUY THE COURSE! WHAT DO I DO?
1. Paypal, Qiwi, VISA, AMEX, MASTERCARD:
Just add this DVD to the Shopping Cart and proceed to the checkout
To pay in, using the Paypal account, USE THIS LINK
In this case you will not get the physical DVD case sent to you, but instead you will receive the link to download all materials from the course. This way you will be able to save shipping cost (about 7-10$) and save time, while waiting the DVD.
I would like to thank you for the opportunity to learn so so so many professional and methodical information. I changed my approach to coaching and I can see the results already!
Rodger, Germany, 44 y.o., coach
Thank you! I have a little boys team U8. Now I have a clear picture of how I should be coaching them.
Stan, Ireland, 38 y.o., coach
Joseph, USA, 45 y.o., coach