After payment, you will receive a link to download all files.
If you have any questions, just write to firstname.lastname@example.org
EVERY SPECIFIC OF TRAINING DIFFERENT AGE GROUPS
U6, U8, U12, U14, U16, U19
- How different age group should be prepared
- How the coach should be dealing with different age group
- What is right moment to focus on tactics and when - on skills
- What to start with, when you are given a certain age group
- How the personality of a young player is formed
- When do you start using the ball size 4
- What part and percentage of a training session should be planned for coaching coordination and fitness
- How do you divide (in %) a training session between coordination, fitness, technique and coordination
- What is the ideal duration of a training session in a certain age group
- Size of the goal suitable for different age groups
- How do you teach players to react to victories and losses
- How should a coach be working with his children in order to better opponents in other clubs
- How do you teach players to approach training mentally correctly
- How do you grow a professional!
- and MUCH MUCH MORE!
Here are some screenshots:
What are the ways to pay?
I would like to thank you for the opportunity to learn so so so many professional and methodical information. I changed my approach to coaching and I can see the results already!
Rodger, Germany, 44 y.o., coach
Thank you! I have a little boys team U8. Now I have a clear picture of how I should be coaching them.
Stan, Ireland, 38 y.o., coach
Joseph, USA, 45 y.o., coach